Tuesday, November 18, 2008

alls well......

in love and war....sheesh! Well, as you can see, I'm still alive. yes. hahah, and I leave for Brazil tomorrow! and Provo later today. haha, I love staying up past midnight. Today is totally a must though. I have so much homework and packing to get done and I need to get it done by the time classes start tomorrow! So jam packed! But so worth it! I'm starting to get nervous though. Its going to be such a huge shock to me! I mean, the only people I will be able to talk to will be Krista and Holly, and then a little bit to Jorge and Fabio, but thats pretty much it. I wish I spoke portuguese. That would be sweet.

So I know its not all that important but just thought i'd mention it. So the fondue party was SO much fun and I thought it was a big success. It was really funny though because Jeffery and his um....friend, showed up a half hour early.....yeah talk about awkward!! hahaha oh my flip! They kind of stood around and we talked for a little bit, but then they left for about an hour and came back when there were more people. Anyways! before that even happened, Maria called me to tell me some creepy stuff about the....friend....and then she kind of let it slip that Jeffery asked her out on a date for this weekend! I was so excited for her!! I mean, Jeffery is the perfect guy for her and Maria totally deserves someone like that after all of the crap that she has had to put up with these past couple of months! And honestly, they would be the cutest couple! (I think her and Chadley would be better looking together, but thats just for fun!) Anyways! So yeah, they might go out this weekend....I dont really know anymore. Maria was feeling bad about the whole situation. I honestly don't care! I am totally excited about this new development, and to be honest I am not sure if I could like Jeffery more than a friend. Woo! way to go girl! haha.

Deep breath. Well, I will have....a 4 hour drive to myself and then 13 hour flight pretty much to myself. I'm excited for this time. haha, I think I should go get a comp book or somthing! I will need a lot of space for writing! Seriously cant wait. Anyways, we will see if I can update people while I'm out of the country. If not, I will update probably early December at the latest! Peace love and joy :D hahaha (girls camp.....yeah.........)

No comments: