Saturday, November 8, 2008

UK anyone?

Finally a day to myself to just do whatever! Can I just say that it feels so nice to just sit infront of my heater and read a book! A whole Saturday with no obligations. Wowzas.

Well then. New complications in my life? My car is practically falling apart right before the big trip.....and I thought I got it fixed when I went back to home to see Krista off. Ha, guess not. I'll just have to hope for the best when I travel to Provo before Holly and I leave for Brazil, because right now I do not have the money for a mechanic. Maybe I'll be lucky and one of my fhe brothers or someone will be able to fix it....other than that complication its really nothing new. Obama is our next president and I'm interested to see how this goes. Maria and I have decided that if we start heading in the way wrong direction, we will be moving to Europe. I think we were planning on it anyways outside of the election fact, but that wont be for a few years. That would be fun. Living it a cute little two bedroom flat in Chelsea or something, comfortable jobs, British boyfriends (?!), yup, that would be the life. What, a girl can dream.

No comments: