Wednesday, November 12, 2008

:D

Yeah, last week was a bad week. I had a few over reactions. Sorry for making things awkward. But beyond the disclaimer! Life is going great! I finally got to talk to Krista today! She really seems happy. And busy. But this is life for a soon to be wife! Or so I assume. haha, anyways. A week before I leave for Brazil! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I have to keep reminding myself to live in the moment because I'm getting way too caught up in what is to come!

My roommates had a sit down and talked about what needs to be changed in our way of living. Two of the six obviously felt that things werent running like they should......ok. Anyways, they decided that we need to do more stuff together......uh. I know, shoot me I'm having a bad attitude towards this. I just feel like we are aloud to have lives outside of home. But yeah, so I suggested that we do a fondue party on Sunday. Wow. haha, I never expected them to all go for it! Everyone was really excited about the idea. So I jumped on that, getting ideas from Holly and getting the invitation on facebook up. I told all of my roommates the drill for these kinds of parties and they were all good with it, so I invited pretty much all of my BYUI friends. And they all invited theirs. I'm totally ok with this because I know not everyone will show up, and the bigger the better in my opinion. They all started to flip out as of today. "How are we going to pull this off?!" Honestly, people dont trust me. Anyways we will see how this plays out. In my opinion it will be fanitastic, but who knows.

Next up? haha this one is pretty funny to me. My cars transmission totally shot. A week before I leave. No worries it will be fixed before Tuesday. My old car cant handle traveling I guess, so all of those trips to Boise totally killed it. Its been sitting infront of the stadium for the past two days. I should probably get it towed and fixed soon, huh?

K, I really hate drama, but this is my life right now. So I went to this bonfire with Maria last weekend. Totally chill, just a work friend and her roommates.........oh and the guy that she likes. The reason she invited us was to meet this kid and tell her what we thought of him (ps he isnt in to her at all and we all knew this before we met him). So we went, and had tons of fun! This guy actually turned out to be from Boise, and surprise! knows my sister (Holly). So we kind of hit it off just from that. Maria is way outgoing anyways so she can get along with anyone. So afterwards, Maria and I are on facebook and this kid adds me as a friend. Way awesome. Well, this girl, turning out to be EXTREMELY possessive adds me as a friend too and basically tells Maria to tell me to back off. Yeah tell me about it. So Maria totally defends me and lets her know that this kid (he has a name....and it's Jeffery) and I are adults and that we can talk if we want and if something starts we have all the right in the world. She agrees but get this, she tells Maria that because they are friends, she cant talk to Jeffery. I KNOW! Jeffery, Maria and I (well mostly Maria and I) are weirded out, while Jeffery is trying to find a way to let her know that she cant be obsessing over him like this. Another thing we are afraid of is what she will do to herself. Low self esteem + insanity = uh-oh. Basically, this is a sticky situation that Maria and Jeffery are trying to settle.

My so called life.......too true. hahaha. Well, hopefully this crappy drama will be done with soon and I can carry on with my life in pure happiness! next semester....hahah

No comments: