Saturday, November 15, 2008

So....about last night.....

Yeah.......remember Jeffery? Well I was....how do you say.....caught up in the moment and I asked him out on Saturday night...hahaha turns out like three seconds before I did that, he told Jacqueline (creepy stalker girl) that he would hang out with her Saturday night. haha it was really funny and sweet. He was trying to let me down easy, and told me he really admired my courage in asking him because I guess not many girls have done that with him. I stopped him mid let-down and told him that it was ok and we should totally hang out some other time. hahaha he kind of freaked out at that,
"What? No let me finish!! Are you free on Friday night?"
hahahah! oh my gosh. I love this kid. So I told him that this was his week because I was actually open on a Friday night! So then he asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that he had me there, because the only thing I had planned was a bonfire that my Maria and Sam were throwing with their dates. So he asked me where I wanted to eat and I didnt really know so I said subway. hahaha He then let me know that he was a poor college student, but subway he could do. I told him to not worry about it because it was me who asked him out, and he turned right around and was like:
"Um, no you asked me out for Saturday...I'm asking you for Friday. So let me do this the right way. Hey Kels! (I should be doing this in person or at least over the phone, but....) I was just wondering if you were free for a date on Friday night. Speaking of the phone, I need your number!"
hahaha k realize that this isnt word for word. It was SO much sweeter the way he said it! Anyways. So I accepted and swapped numbers and then eventually came Friday night (oh this all happened on Wednesday btw). He came and picked me up and hahahah oh wow. K he surprised me away because I had forgotten what he looked like and how tall he was! How sad, I know! Anyways, we head out to his car (an old white truck! I loved it! He didnt though...hahaha) and he asked if Sonic was ok instead of subway...wow this kid read my mind. I was totally digging a burger. Unfortunately for me, none of the guys I go out on dates with ever eat! I'm serious! It's kind of really annoying....but its ok because his grandpa came into town and took him out to dinner. I'm not going to lie, I would have eaten too. Family is just more important than a girl you met at a bonfire. Well, after that we met up with his brother and his date and headed over to the Extravadance thing the school put on. Wow it was fun! hahah the next funny part to the story is that we got there a little late, and the only seating they had left were for singles. hahahah..........so we got split up. only a little though. He sat right infront of me. After that we all headed over to coldstone and enjoyed some creamery. hahaha funny people there I just have to add! Oh, they had marshmellow flavored ice cream and Jeffery and I decided that we need to go mellow Maria's car again sometime soon (he did that as we were leaving the bonfire). So anyways, after that we headed back to my place and played Cranium....wow I've never felt so stupid in my life. hahah! I cant act! and I dont know how to spell "eighth" backwards....its EIGHTH! h-t-h-g-i-e. I promise I can do things.....Anyways, after we lost sorely to the other team (which didnt seem right), I brought out Curses.....heheheheh yes!! I absolutely love curses. And its a great way to get people out of their shells and into some fun! And let me tell you! hahah we had a blast. After that we had some remanising moments. We (the boys and I) were all in the same ward at one point actually, but I was a little too young to remember. I knew that his name sounded familiar, and his brother I totally recognized....kind of I mean. hahah. I felt bad. hahah I knew all of his friends from high school, but I didnt remember him! And he totally knew my family after a while of thinking about it. haha..........yeah....remember me in diapers?! exciting.....no but it was really funny! And he is coming to our fondue party tomorrow night so it will be fun to see him again. Oh and........creepy stalker girl is coming to....maybe. He is talking to her tonight to get things straight with her.....so who knows.

No comments: