Sunday, November 2, 2008

so.........this is it!

Yup! This is it. This is my blog. haha, I know pretty much no one will be seeing this, but I figured it would be fun to have. I've been seeing other peoples, such as my sisters and her friends, and it seems like a good way to keep everyone updated while not being obligated to call all members of my life everytime something new comes to pass.
So a quick catch up. I'm an 18 year old college student at BYU-I (yeah, I'm a youngun. whatcha gunna do about it?) and loving every minute of it! I am single, and it is incredibly ok with me, though my friends dont think so and are even setting goals for me to get married by this time next year...ha, yeah........i love them though! they are what keep me sane in this crazy world. I have three older siblings and one younger half sister...and if you want to get complicated 6 older step siblings, 13 step-nephews and 5 step-nieces. You can imagine that my house gets crazy at thanksgiving. As for my immediate family, it's just my older brother and my two older sisters, the oldest of which just left yesterday for Brazil to get married. My other sister and I are going to meet up with her in three weeks for the wedding. Yes. i am very excited.
Yeah, as for now, life is just moving along nicely. I'm passing all of my classes, I have good friends and it hasn't snowed yet! But to keep this up I should probably get to finishing my homework....eww.

No comments: