Tuesday, November 4, 2008

blah.

Pretty much. I dont even know how to start this! Basically, today is election day, and I am freaking out! First of all, I don't even get to vote for my first time, which is really depressing. I mean, I could, if I wanted to drive for four hours back to Boise after work today, and then vote and drive straight back......but I dont think that is a very good idea. Besides, I was just there this last weekend. Anyways! I'm scared to see the outcome. I know pretty much that Obama is going to win and I can honestly say that if this is so, I wouldn't mind living out of the country for the next four years. Whatever. But even though I'm not a huge fan of McCain, I would rather have him in office. So I guess I still have a little light of hope that he will somehow miraculously win the election! haha, could you imagine?! That would be a huge shocker.

But besides the ever frightful election, I've got 15 days until I leave for Brazil!!! Yeah!!!! haha, 14 days until I leave for Provo. I am so excited I cant even describe it! I've been going to the gym a lot recently, just so I can get my beach body back. I'm not fat, I just could trim myself a little. And I'm going to start tanning.....haha. I need to get some color so I can have a base. And maybe because I dont want to blind all of the people there when I step off the plane! That would be sad. We are going to Rio first, and playing for a few days and then we will fly to Salvador and hang out there for a week or so, and then its Krista's wedding! And then Marie and I have to go back home. 10 days of pure bliss and beach! And then after that I come back to snowy rexburg and finals. hahah, this is going to be fun.

Something else to update on maybe. hahaha, I'm a hopeless reck when it comes to relationships, I mean the most I've ever had was a pretty much fake boyfriend my Freshman year of high school. Yeah, Mormon standards I "broke the rules" and dated before I was sixteen. Maybe thats why I'm a failure at life. Jk, but seriously. Anyways, the most I ever get is a crush here and there and the occasional crush that turns into a good friend. But as for right now, I'm the one crushing, and the guys dont even notice I'm freaking there!! k, well maybe they do, its just they dont like me back...frustrating....ahaha, yes, and I did say guys...plural....the first one is my fhe brother..........oh my gosh total heart melter!! Man this may sound totally cheese filled, but the first time I saw him I was totally ga-ga over the guy! And then I find out he is in my fhe group and things just rocked from then on out! The sad part is, he is on the summer/fall track, so one he is leaving in the winter, which is like four weeks away, and two, he has a summer crush that he just cant get over. guess what I'm going to say. GET OVER IT, KID! ha......outburst.....yeah I'm a mean butt I know. But seriously. He's too adorable to be single. k, enough about this kid. hahaha numbero two. This kid I work with, he's so stinkin hilarious! hahaha, let me tell you! I just started working the last day pretty much of the summer break and then I came back for the fall and everyone knew everyone, and to make a long moping story short, this kid was honestly the first one to befriend me. I'm really shy....I know you would never guess it, but I am, so making new friends is a slow process for me, but he seemed to know this and just jumped right in! Since then I've made myself known around the catering crew (yes, I'm in University Catering...) but he is still my favorite. ready for the drama half of this story? We got a new girl to the crew about three weeks ago.....and this kid has decided that he wants to "get to know her better." Yeah, I think we all know what his real motives are. blah. blahdy blahdy blah. Huh...this is life though..especially mine. I guess all I can really do is just live my life and someday things will work out like butter! meaning smoothly. and yeah. haha, k major point to these stories (I guess its not that major, but I was excited), I hadnt seen either of them for like two weeks and I was starting to.....lag in my energy they give me everytime I see one of them. But yesterday! haha, I was walking in to my last class, and we have this little cafe right next to it, and surprise! He was working there last minute to cover for someone! Oh let me tell you! haha I was soo happy the rest of the night. One better! fhe bro showed up for fhe for like the third time this semester! IT WAS A FREAKING TWO FOR ONE! if that makes sense. Man yesterday was my day! Today though is a different story. I guess I need to be getting ready for work....soo, until next time!

ps. incase people havent realized, names are ex'd for personal reasons. I honestly would be mortified if someone I didnt want reading this found it and then made my life an awkward living blah.

No comments: