Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Wonders, Gas Stations, and Mr. Seiferts American Character Class....but dont forget about LOST!

Everyone who's anyone knows about The Wonders and That Thing You Do! Man, most awesome movie ever. And a really catchy song, thats for sure. And gas stations? man alive. hahaha I get most of my oldies music from them. honestly, at five in the morning when I go to fill up before a long trip or back in high school days, just to make sure I could make it there and back again.....its so quiet! and they have the oldies playing. Yeah its just amazing. As for Mr. Seifert....I guess I should credit Mr. Dempsey as well, but when we had to do our rock and roll project, we were studying the 60's. holy crap, it opened up a whole new world to me. ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Lost has brought to pass some awesome songs in its duration :) not going to lie. And contrary to Krista's beliefs, I would have probably liked those songs even before I heard them on Lost...I just didnt get the chance to. But I guess I should admit, having them on Lost makes them soo much better hahaha! Just a post to show my appriciation for some good music that survived past its time in my eyes. Dont try to get me hooked on Depeche Mode though....it will NEVER happen.
Besides these fantastical nouns introducing me to the most awesomest music in the world, I will admit, I was always a Beach Boys fan, and of course a Beatles fan. Whoever doesnt like either is insane. :) have a nice day!

No comments: