Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy? Probably.

Haha, so last night....I was a little tired and a little lonely and extremely bored. I worked that morning at like 7-10, went to the gym, did all my homework (exept, I still need to do my New Testament assignments), and was all alone in the house. Yeah, so whats next? Well, I decided to go make some dinner, and while making dinner I was blasting my oldies music. And after reading my last post over this morning, it kind of sounded like I was drunk. So just to clear things up. I wasnt drunk, I was just a little crazy from lonliness and complete boredom. But no worries! I cleared it all out by watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets until I fell asleep. I decided Harry Potter will keep my sanity these last few weeks. I might have to bring some of those books back with me next time I go home (which, by the way, is scheduled for this upcoming weekend.....hahaha every other weekend holds true so far!). But yes, until my next boredom spurt!

No comments: